Mar 23, 2015

Lee Min-ho and miss A's Suzy confirmed to be dating


I don't normally talk about celebrity gossip on here but this is too huge to be ignored. Top Hallyu stars Lee Min-ho and and Suzy Bae of idol group miss A were recently spotted by Dispatch on several dates in London and Seoul. I swear to god, Dispatch will unearth all these secrets no matter where these celebrities go to secretly date.

Just hours after the photos and the rumor went viral, both StarHaus and JYP (entertainment agencies managing Lee and Bae, respectively) confirmed that the two stars have indeed been dating for the past month. And I am beyond pleased that they did not attempt to deny or redirect the rumors. Those only make things worse for everyone involved (coughChoizaSullicough).

I'm sure there will be negative feedback from fans of both celebrities but, so far, I'm glad I haven't encountered anything out of the normal "omg my oppaaaa". And let's be real. How can you complain? Both stars are huge names and they make one helluva good-looking couple. There is that 7-year age gap but Lee Min-ho isn't that old and Suzy turns 21 this year. Shouldn't really be a problem (again coughChoizaSullicough).

Anyway, I wish them the best of luck and may they continue to be gorgeous together. #BaeLee because #Suho or #Minzy just doesn't work for me.

5 comments:

  1. Well as what the idiom exactly says, "age doesn't matter" , as long as you are happy and secure of your feelings with each . other.Love is strange, both an irony and a metaphor... it can complicate things but its up for the couple to act and respond to whatever it takes. Em a fan of Lee Min Ho...and to be honest I obsessively followed him. Not because he is good looking because undeniably I am also too old for him and I am just a fan , but I strangely felt something whenever I saw his cute face...Lol.... I really do not know about this Suzy, but my daughter is a fan of K pop girl and boy groups... when heard the new I try to review about Suzy and she is stunning, so there is no reason that my Min Hosshi can afford to let go of her..well Chukkahaeyo, Noona still will support Min Ho no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to add on the above comment, actually its mine...Gunyang ijjisoumnikka...Ibeuneun Min Hooshi can capture fans from different genres, different generations, different perspective and way of life, nevertheless Ibeuneun Min Hosshi can make women from all walks of life love him...Naneul Saranghaeyo...Modu Haengboghaeyo...ma.gerlia@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want to add on the above comment, actually its mine...Gunyang ijjisoumnikka...Ibeuneun Min Hooshi can capture fans from different genres, different generations, different perspective and way of life, nevertheless Ibeuneun Min Hosshi can make women from all walks of life love him...Naneul Saranghaeyo...Modu Haengboghaeyo...ma.gerlia@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What has amused me about this whole thing has been the stupid headlines from articles now. I can't remember which site (Soompi or Allkpop or one like that), but there was an article that just called her Lee Min Ho's girlfriend. Like, she's been Suzy for years but suddenly she's just Lee Min Ho's girlfriend? Really? That made me laugh. I think they're quite cute together. And she's mature for her age, courtesy of growing up in the limelight I suppose, so i doubt the 8 years means anything.

    Came from nowhere though, hey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really did come from nowhere. Haha. I had to go research if they had been in any CF together, or like photoshoots or something. Because I don't think anyone even knew they were acquainted or that they moved in the same circle of friends. Hehe. But, indeed, they make a really cute couple.

      Delete