Jan 28, 2014

My Lists: 10 favorite k-pop dances I wish I could do


I love dancing and it's one of the major reasons why I love k-pop. Like, I do admit to having danced miss A's "Goodbye Baby" or A Pink's "No No No" in front of the mirror in the safety of my own bedroom once or twice before. However, there are a handful of k-pop dances that I still want to learn but whenever I go and watch the videos, I'm immediately muttering to myself, "nope, not gonna happen." I've seen the dance practice versions, the tutorial videos, and possibly all the covers, but there's a difference between knowing how the dance goes in your head and actually being able to execute them properly. Sure, I can do Brown Eyed Girls' "Abracadabra" but there are those dances that just seem impossible to learn. And today, I'm listing down my 10 favorites.

10. Infinite's "BTD (Before The Dawn)"


9. EXO's "History"


8. miss A's "Breathe"


7. Rain's "Hip Song"


6. Infinite's "Be Mine"


5. 2PM "I'll Be Back"


4. SHINee's "Lucifer"


3. B2ST's "Fiction"


2. EXO's "Growl"


1. SHINee's "Everybody"


These are just some of the most epic dance videos in k-pop and there are so much more out there. What're your favorites though?

0 comments:

Post a Comment