Sep 18, 2013

Character posters for The Heirs

It's a one-two punch from upcoming drama The Heirs as they've put up character profiles onto their website.

I'm ready to give up and sell my soul to this drama. Despite telling myself not to hype this up too much to myself, I can't help but be totally excited for this. I mean, it has Lee Min-ho and Kim Woo-bin and Kang Ha-neul. Can it get any better than that? (Yes, yes, it can. Throw is some Lee Jong-suk and Jung Il-woo and a whole lot of bromance and I can die happy.)

Annnyyyywaaayyyy. Here are the character posters from the drama's official website.

LEE MIN-HO as Kim Tan


PARK SHIN-HYE as Cha Eun-sang



KIM WOO-BIN as Choi Young-do


KRYSTAL as Lee Bo-na


CHOI JIN-HYUK as Kim Won


KANG MIN-HYUK as Yoon Chan-young


KANG HA-NEUL as Lee Hyo-shin


PARK HYUNG-SIK as Jo Myung-soo


IM JOO-EUN as Teacher Jeon Hyun-joo


KIM JI-WON as Rachel Yoo


JEON SOO-JIN as Kang Ye-sol


KIM SUNG-RYUNG as Han Ki-ae

0 comments:

Post a Comment