Jul 22, 2013

My Lists: 15 favorite k-pop songs of 2013 thus far


I can't believe we're more than halfway through 2013. Is the speed of time relative to one's age? Like, the older you are, the faster time flies by you? It sure feels like it. But, anyway, that's neither here nor there. Back to the point then...

I've actually been seeing a lot of blog entries, forum threads, and youtube vlogs listing people's favorite songs released in 2013 so far and I thought of making my own list. So here, in no particular order, are my 15 favorite k-pop singles released from January of 2013 until date of blog entry.

SHINee - "Why So Serious?"


Lee Hi - "Rose"


Infinite H - "Special Girl"


B.A.P - "One Shot"


2PM - "A.D.T.O.Y."


Henry - "Trap"


Exo - "Wolf"


MBLAQ - "Smoky Girl"


U-KISS - "Standing Still"


CNBLUE - "I'm Sorry"


Psy - "Gentleman"


SHINee - "Dream Girl"


2NE1 - "Falling In Love"


B.A.P - "Coffee Shop"


Xia Junsu - "11AM"


What about you? What are your favorite k-pop songs so far this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment